Mow with comfort and power. The Husqvarna LTA18538 is sure to provide both! A 18.5 Briggs and Stratton Intek engine delivers both performance and delivery, plus, a full pressure lube system means cooler operation and a longer life. A CVT Automatic Transmission means you can easily, and seamlessly, adjust your speed just by pressing the pedal. Never worry about hiccups in your speed due to shifting any more.
A 38” 2 blade steel deck allows you to get into tighter spots than you can with a larger mower deck. Not enough time in the day? Headlights give you a little bit of extra mowing time as the sun is going down. A 13” mid-back vinyl slid seat with springs gives you optimum comfort so mowing your lawn feels less like a chore, and more like relaxing in your favorite chair!
- Powerful Engine:Briggs & Stratton 18.5 HP Intek engine is sure to be powerful and durable to be able to complete all of your mowing jobs.
- CVT Automatic Transmission:Provides seamless acceleration and power by eliminating the need to shift and does not require you to use a clutch.
- Great for Hilly Terrains:Easily pull up hills to mow every inch of your lawn.
- Headlights:Give yourself a little extra mowing time after the sun starts to set.
- 13” Mid-Back Vinyl Slid Seat:To give you a comfortable ride while you are working
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna LTA18538
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 540cc
Starting System : 12-Volt Key Start
Fuel Capacity : 1.5 Gallons
Power : 18.5 HP
Cylinders : 1
Oil Filter : Yes
Engine : Briggs & Stratton Intek
Transmission Type : Element V Automatic
Tire Size (front, rear) : Front: 15" x 6"
Rear: 20" x 8"
Speed Forward (min, max) : 7.4 mph Max
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 2.9 mph Max
Cutting Deck Material : 13 Gauge Steel
Cutting Width : 38"
Cutting Methods : 3-in-1 (Side-Discharge/Bag/Mulch)
Cutting Height Steps : 6 Steps
Blade Engagement : Manual
Length (in.) : 68.25"
Width (in.) : 41.5" up/ 50" down
Height (in.) : 41.4"
Weight (lbs.) : 390 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Years